Have you noticed that no matter how hard you try to find your site on a search engine using keywords, you never can?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a digital marketing strategy that aims to improve the positioning of your websites in search engines. That is, when someone searches for a keyword, the purpose of SEO is to make one or more of your pages appear among the first results.
We can help you improve the position of your site.
Did you know that on average a site that appears in the first position of the search query on the search engine has about 40% of the clicks while the second one has only 12% of clicks? The percentage of clicks decreases the lower the position. Between the first and second result is the greatest discrepancy of clicks.
- Improve search engine placement results;
- Get relevant visitors to your site content;
- Increased sales, subscribers, etc.
- It's a medium / long term job;
- If it is configured incorrectly, it can adversely affect the placement and may even lead to the removal of the site from the list
of the results.